Wednesday, September 23, 2009

#4--Twitter

Okay, so I am now officially tweeting on Twitter. And although my address book is not all that long, I have discovered that I am the trendsetter and am the first one to take the plunge. All I can think is "Hold on tight cuz this is gonna be a wild ride!"
So now I am trying to find people/groups to "follow". So far I've gotten The Onion, Weird Al Yankovic, UW-Mad SLIS (which has nothing posted), and Dan Carlin, the host of Hardcore History. I wonder if The Scotsman is on Twitter....I'll check after I post this. Hmmmm.
Twitter seems to be pretty easy to navigate at this point. Maybe it will be the gift that keeps on giving; every time I log on I find something new!
My profile picture is not of me. It's of the Peter Rabbit stuffed animal from Freeport Public Library. I don't really like putting my face online. So if you find a rabbit in a blue coat, you've really found me! Just like on this blog. How convenient!
The whole "what are you doing?" question is a bit overwhelming to answer. Do I give a witty answer? Completely honest? Brutally honest? Sarcastic? How about making faces? No emoticons at the moment. Pity. And how often must I update? Is there any way to update too much? I must think on this problem. *wander into cave to stew on it*

No comments:

Post a Comment